Repertoire is an easy-to-use multi-format audio file player that you can control using MIDI devices. It features a waveform view with CUE and LOOP functions. You can also easily save and load playlists.
- Supports multiple audio formats: WAV/AIFF/FLAC/OGG/MP3
- Waveform view.
- Seek bar.
- Tag view.
- MIDI learn and control.
For a limited time, you can get Repertoire 1.0 for just $4.99. We recommend you try out the free edition before purchasing.
[purchase_link id=”256″ text=”Add to Cart” style=”button” color=”orange”]
Free Editions of Repertoire are also available. Compared to the full version, it has the following limitations.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
- Only wav format is supported.
- “LOAD” playlist function is disabled.
- Requires internet connection.
How To Use
- +path – Add all supported files recursively from a directory.
- +file – Add one supported file.
- delete – Delete one entry.
- clear – Clear all entries.
- load – Load playlist.
- save – Save playlist.
- >>/<< – Next or Previous track.
- PLAY – Toggle play/pause (Keyboard shortcut: Space)
- LOOP – Right-click on the waveform to set loop points. Press this button or F9 key to toggle.
- CUE – Right-click on the waveform to set CUE point. Press this button or F10 key to jump to the CUE point.
- LEARN – Toggle MIDI learn. When enabled, press a button in the Repertoire you wish to control via MIDI, then engage the MIDI command on your device. When finished, un-check LEARN, the configuration will be saved. Please note, only the buttons in the bold font above can be mapped to MIDI commands.