vstPlayer is a multi-format audio file player in the form of a VSTi plug-in.
- Supports multiple audio formats: WAV/AIFF/FLAC/OGG/MP3
- Waveform view.
- Seek bar.
- Tag view.
- Supports Windows 32bit/64bit, Mac OSX.
For a limited time, you can get a 40% discount when you share the news of the newly released vstPlayer 2 with your Twitter or Facebook friends. Just click the Facebook or Tweet icon on the purchase page, you will get 40% automatically.
Free Editions of vstPlayer 2.0 are also available. Compared to the full version, the vstPlayer Free Edition only supports wav format, disables the “save playlist” function and the “add directory” function.
How To Use
- +path - Add all supported files recursively from a directory.
- +file - Add one supported file.
- delete - Delete one entry.
- clear - Clear all entries.
- load - Load playlist.
- save - Save playlist.
- play - Toggle play/pause (Keyboard shortcut: Space).
- loop - Select a region on the waveform to set loop points. Press this button or F9 key to toggle.
- cue - Double click on the waveform to set CUE point. Press this button or F10 key to jump to the CUE point.